Hand Outs for 'All Emotions are OK' second webinar
Handouts and resources for the second part of the trauma informed, healing centred ' All Emotions are OK' approach are attached below
Click here for Handouts for Part One (if you missed it)
www.mindfulemotioncoaching.co.uk - resources for professionals, parents and communities
The training session will be 3 and a half hours long (half a day). The first part of the session will be flexi learning with online resources provided. You can do this at a different time if you prefer. You will then join Dr Sarah Temple and her colleagues in a Live Event for the final 2 hours of the session where you will have the opportunity to ask questions through a Q&A.
You will receive an email with the link for the second webinar once you have completed the first one.
The links for flexi learning (takes approximately one hour) are listed here and you will find the video clips that you need to stream below them. These video clips will NOT be streamed during the webinar. You MUST watch the video clips before the webinar.
- video of Dr Sarah Temple talking through the powerpoint for the second All Emotions are OK webinar
- pdf of powerpoint for audio
- emotion coaching activities for early years
- merging emotion coaching with Early Years Reforms 2021
Unless you have been invited as a presenter, you will enter the Live Event as an anonymous attendee so please click this option (rather than sign up or join). In addition the platform works best with Chrome or Edge so if you are using a different browser you may need to change. Android phones don't appear to be able to connect at all. Some LA employees are finding that they have to cut and paste the URL into the browser rather than clicking direct.
1. Brenee Brown : Sympathy vs Empathy
2. Circle of Security - Shark Music
3. The toxic stress response
4. Jack Shonkoff's latest video clip linking ACEs and toxic stress
Dr Sarah Temple MRCGP
Director EHCAP Ltd