All Emotions are OK
Mindful Emotion Coaching is all about finding a framework for meaningful connections. It's about using a coaching technique to develop our emotion literacy as health, education and care professionals and using that insight to support colleagues and families develop their emotion literacy.
Our innovative approach to family wellness is led by Dr Sarah Temple. Principles include being ;
- trauma informed
- inclusive with for example neurodivergence
- normalising access to emotional support for us all
- team coaching supervision for learners once qualified
Sarah is a GP in Somerset with a special interest in neurodevelopment. She has more than 30 years experience working with children, young people and families both within General Practice and Mental Health Services.
The coaching programme has a European Quality Award (EQA) from the European Mentoring and Coaching Councl (EMCC) as well as accreditation from the Personalised Care Institute. There are several ways you can learn with us
- download (free) and read 'all emotions are OK'
- complete our beginner e-learning modules
- complete our CPD accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- train as a coach with us
We have created a host of online resources
Presentations including supporting presentations to the Education Mental Health Practitioners June 2022 are available by enrolling in EHCAP's Foundation Level e-learning .